Steak! It’s for dinner! At least according to the Montana Beef Growers. We are so fortunate to live in Montana where ranchers raise some of the very best beef in the United States. As a result, Billings has TONS of great steak houses to satisfy your tastebuds and pocketbook. A good steak is one of my go-to foods! No matter the cut, I just can’t get enough.
Never miss a thing in Billings! Receive a list of fun, events delivered into your inbox weekly.
Here’s a list of the best places to grab some amazing steak in Billings:
- Buffalo Block Prime Steakhouse – 2401 Montana Avenue
- Bull Mountain Grill – 2376 Main Street
- CJ’s Bar & Grill – 2455 Central Avenue
- ENZO – 1502 Rehberg Lane
- The Fieldhouse – 2601 Minnesota Avenue
- The High Horse Saloon & Eatery – 3953 Montana Avenue
- The Montana Club – 1791 Majestic Lane
- Montana’s Rib & Chop House – 1849 Majestic Lane
- Jake’s Downtown – 2701 1st Avenue N
- Jake’s Bar & Grill – 2425 Gable Road
- Walker’s – 2700 1st Avenue N
Now tell me… how do you like your steak?
Leave a Reply