Today is a fun day to celebrate. Why? It’s National Beer Day… so we get to talk about the best places in Billings to drink a delicious beer. Grab your friends, and head to one of my favorite places!
Billings breweries aren’t just known for their tasty beer; most also host live music and special events throughout the week as well. In addition, some breweries are also our favorite places to eat in town. For example, the pub nachos at Montana Brewing Company are amazing! Canyon Creek hosts various food trucks, so you have the opportunity to try tons of local cuisine options there. The Ciderhouse Salad at Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill’s is one of our all time faves!
Here’s a list to get you started:
- Angry Hank’s Microbrewery – 20 N 30th St.
- By All Means Brewing – 1400 S 24th St W
- Canyon Creek Brewing – 3060 Gabel Rd.
- Carter’s Brewing – 2526 Montana Ave.
- Freefall Brewery – 300 S 24th St W
- Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill – 2203 Montana Ave.
- Montana Brewing Company – 113 N Broadway
- The Garage at Yellowstone Valley Brewing Co. – 2123 1st Ave N
- Thirsty Street Brewing Company & Taproom – 3008 1st Ave N
- Uberbrew – 2305 Montana Ave.
Tell us about your favorite local brewery.