Downtown Billings just might be the place to be this weekend! We are excited to say that The Magic City Blues Festival is back in Billings; so get out and enjoy the plethora of bands and individuals performing this weekend! While you’re downtown, grab a bite at one of the amazing local establishments. Enjoy artwork of all kinds at the Art Walk along the way.
Regardless of what you plan to do this weekend, there are plenty of fun things to do in and around Billings this weekend!
Do you have an upcoming event you’d like us to feature? Email Cari at [email protected] or comment below.
Never miss a thing in Billings! Receive a list of weekly events delivered to your inbox weekly by subscribing below.
Friday, August 6
- Billings First Friday @ Downtown Billings
- Art Walk @ Downtown Billings
- August First Friday Mika Yoshitake @ Yellowstone Art Museum
- Sip and Paint @ Elks Lodge
- Studio Class – African Elephant @ Bitterroot Sip and Paint
- Studio Class – Stained Glass Heart @ Bitterroot Sip and Paint
- Movies Under the Stars @ ZooMontana
- Movies in the Park – Raya & the Last Dragon @ Pioneer Park
- Perch Pre-Registration: Above The Rim 2021 @ Downtown Billings
- 2021 Magic City Blues – Montana’s Urban Music Festival (Aug. 5-7) @ Downtown Billings
- Friday Specials @ Hooligan’s Sports Bar
- MEGA BINGO @ Big B Bingo & Casino
- Music by Cimarron @ High Horse Saloon
- Ocean’s Eleven @ Babcock Theatre
- Alien Encounters @ 6601 Mainwaring Rd., Acton
- 100 Proof @ TEN at the Northern
- Extraction: Art on the Edge of The Abyss Opening @ Kirk’s Grocery
- Noteworthy – A Celebration of Historic Musicals @ Moss Mansion
Saturday, August 7
- Family Fun Day & Playhouse Raffle @ ReStore Billings
- Garden of Hope Work Day @ 425 South 28th St.
- Volunteer Saturday @ Montana Audubon Center
- Menholt Classic Spectator Event @ Yellowstone Drag Strip
- High Horse Patio Class – Ultra Violet Night @ High Horse Saloon
- Studio Class – Western Perenials @ Bitterroot Sip and Paint
- Studio Class – Cactus Bottles @ Bitterroot Sip and Paint
- Magic City Glock Challenge @ Rod and Gun Club
- Concealed Carry Class @ Cabela’s
- Music by Exit 53 @ Edgar Bar, Edgar
- Bar Olympics @ Peppers Bar
- Music by 7th Avenue @ Elks Lodge
- Music by The Dusty Pockets @ Thirsty Street Brewing Co. at the Garage
- Big Sky Speedway Late Models @ Big Sky Speedway
- Music by Langhorne Slim @ Pub Station Taproom
Sunday, August 8
- Customer Appreciation Day with 406 Memories @ 928 Broadwater Ave.
- Donuts and Drives Summer @ Amend Park
- Studio Class – Mountains Majesty @ Bitterroot Sip and Paint
- Lone Raven Studio Grand Opening Festival @ 512 N 29th St.
- Baptism & Potluck @ Lake Elmo
- Music by 11th & Oak @ By All Means Brew Lab
What are you excited about doing this weekend?