Probably the best part of winter is seeing all the beautiful lights start twinkling in the night. I like to drive around and try to find the BEST display in my neighborhood. But if you’re taking the whole family, I’ve got a list of the best neighborhoods in town for Christmas lights:
West End Lights
- Candy Cane – 3000-3100 Bock Avenue E
- Christmas Wreath Lane – 1700-2100 Avenue D
- Fuller Family Medicine – 4045 Avenue B
- Nightmare Before Christmas – 2437 Rimrock Rd.
- Whoville – Mullowney & Elysian Rd.
- ZooMontana – 2100 Shiloh Rd.
- Brown Blowup Christmas – 930 Silverbell Circle
- Lights on Oasis – 641 Oasis Dr.
- Morrow’s – 806 Moon Valley Rd
- Papa’s Place – 954 Alkali Creek Rd.
- Steiner Spectacular – 1182 Yorktown St.
- Santa’s Wonderland – 7065 Lakeshore Dr.
- Salverson – 2304 East Maryland Ln
- The Raidingers – 1812 Selway Dr.
- Wittman Family – 1760 Wild Lupine Lane
What’s your favorite place to see the lights?
For a map of 2020 Billings Christmas Lights Map.